Saturday, September 22, 2007

Halloween, Christmas and ......Valentine's Day?


So, I got an invitation from Teddy Bear Review Magazine to do a Valentine's themed bear. I have never sent them anything before. I have been in Teddy Bear & Friends magazine a couple of times, but not Review. I am having a hard time thinking of Valentine themes, since my brain is soo excited about Halloween and Christmas (my two very favorite holidays). I created a Halloween cat, lucky is her name. She was going to be for eBay, but I just can't part with her. This has actually been happening more often lately. I just can't seem to part with my bears.
Anyways, have way too many ideas for Halloween and Christmas, but I will just have to lay them aside while I plan out my valentine......
So far I am thinking....a little nurse for the broken heart, Queen of Hearts... Umm that's it so far. I'd probably better just get started on the bear and then go from there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one of my very favorites!