Thursday, January 31, 2008

So much for Resolutions!

Ok, so my resolution to post every day did not pan out, Oh Well. I have been supremely busy and I am extremely pregnant now. Those are my excuses.... I have been busily making stuff for a craft show I am planning on doing after the baby is born. I know I probably won't get anything done right after she's born, so I have been frantically working. Of course, when you are extremely pregnant, frantically working means maybe getting one or two things done before you are too tired to move anymore. I have only let myself take 2 naps my whole pregnancy, mainly because I am scared to death I will sleep all day, and then not be able to sleep at night. Lately I have been rethinking naps. They sound soo wonderful to me by about one in the afternoon.



Anyways,
here's a pic of one of the things I have been working on. Trying to make a bear large enough that is is easy to sew on the sewing machine. This is my largest bear yet, he is 7 & 1/2 inches tall. I made him out of a piece of thick old cotton-backed upholstery fabric I had stashed. I don't think it's mohair, but I was pleased with how it turned out. I will probably age him a little more....

No comments: