Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The change of the Seasons

It might not officially be fall yet, but in my little corner of the world, it sure feels like it is. I love the fall and have started getting my October issues of saved magazines out for inspiration and ideas for decorating. My favorite mag for inspiration was Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, which is sadly not published anymore. One of the places I like to seasonally decorate is my mantel. This was my spring mantel.....



Here is my summer mantle, which is about to come down for my fall/Halloween mantle.



Here is one of my bigger bears in his little popcorn cone....hanging from one of my Friday Finds (the little red box of drawers).



And as I say farewell to the summer, I also send a fond farewell to 3 bears that have been adopted and sent off over the Ocean to their new home...

No comments: