Monday, November 29, 2010

It's not morning sickness



Well, I'm finally starting to feel better after a solid 3 months of morning sickness. Only it hasn't been morning sickness, it's been all day and all night sickness. I know there are some women out there who are sick their whole pregnancy, and I truly cannot imagine it. I felt like I had a really bad flu constantly. I am soo thankful I am finally starting to feel better. So now maybe I can get back to all the things I was working on before....




I have several bears ready to go, they just need some cute pictures taken of them, then to Etsy they will go.
I had a pink kick awhile back, and the result was the 2 cuties shown with one of my three and a half inch pandas. They are both a smidgen under 3 inches tall. The other pink bear (most definitely a boy) will be going on Etsy tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: