Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time to Party

I added a few more things to my etsy shop, including this little ON SALE bear. Also, here's a pic of my shabby mantle as it looks now:
Old mirror from an estate sale, chippy candleholders from eBay, candle lantern from Michaels a couple of years ago, and yellow living room paint was about 9 different paints from estate sales, garage sales, leftovers, etc.. My sweetheart and I just stuck them all together in a huge bucket and remixed them to come up with what I think is THE perfect shade of yellow. 
And finally, I thought it was high time to post a picure of myself. although this is from hiking last summer, and I am in disguise thanks to some bearded man moss (that's what we call it around here). 
Toodles!
Sarah

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Hi Sarah...so nice to meet you and I adore you little bears. How sweet. Glad I could track you down...I'm going to do a little story about you on my blog tonight.