Tuesday, January 10, 2012

 one of my projects around Christmas time was doing a little custom kitty! It was so much fun. First I did a sketch, then emailed it to make sure I was on the right track. Finally, I created a pattern, because this was the first animal I've done in this size, not quite a micro, but way smaller than my usual.
 She was Soo much fun to create, and a real big challenge, too. I felt like I was all thumbs working in this size. She is the perfect size for my little cottage, though, so I'm gonna have to make myself a little kitty maybe...
 This bear I just listed on Etsy. He is a little Grizzlee bear. With a little longer snout than some of my bears. I hand knit his little scarf from a beautiful yarn found at an estate sale, and vintage pom poms on the ends. Very cozy for the winter!

No comments: